or a.k.a. fish soup. hmm...somehow, fish soup does not sound too appealing, huh? but, it you're looking for something light to have for dinner and you don't want to cook like a gazillion dishes, this is a good choice to make. you have your fish and you can add in your veg, like celery or even potatoes...or a fruit, like tomatoes. kan?
i am not feeling too good today, hence the craving for something soupish. well, here's the recipe for you guys.
1 red snapper (ikan merah), i used about 2 cuts
1 sup bunjut, it looks like this and inside it has all of these inside
3 cups water
1 tsp ground black peppercorns
2 stalks chinese celery
2 stalks spring onions
salt to taste
1 clove garlic
the how to:
1) clean the fish and set aside.
2) heat oil in pot and saute (b) till fragrant.
3) add in the water, black pepper and sup bunjut.
4) once the water starts to boil, you can then put in the fish and add a little salt. let it boil one more time and then it's done.
5) garnish with chinese celery and spring onions.
recipe source: 1 hari 1 resipi
sup bunjut image take from: abam google and from here. thank you so much!