i made this quite some time ago. i don't know what happened, but somehow the post for this recipe got tossed aside...maybe because i was too busy serenading my bread posts, kot? haha!
one thing about this dish, you need to eat it immediately because the gravy has cornflour as the thickening agent, and once cooled the dish is not as good...and the gravy will become very, very sticky. we don't like.
here's the recipe for this dish.
3 tbs oyster sauce
1 tsp cornflour (mixed with ½cup water)
1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1 stalk spring onions
1 tomato, cut into four (or more if you like)
2 tbs of cooking oil
salt to taste
(b) - to be sliced
3 cloves garlic
3 red chillies
the how to:
1) heat oil in wok and saute (b) till fragrant.
2) add in the chicken and stir. next, add in some water.
3) cook the chicken till tender.
4) you can then add in the cornflour and water mixture along with the oyster sauce, black pepper and salt. allow the gravey to thicken.
5) add in the tomatoes and spring onions. stir to incorporate everything.
6) ready to be served!
let me know how yours turns out okay?
luck luck you guys!
recipe source: 1 hari 1 resipi