|onz and some of her kids|
♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ food glorious foooooood...♪ ♫ ♩ ♬
when onz told me about this camping event her company is organizing i thought maybe i could contribute something, after all they are doing something good for the society...why not give something back, right? so, i told onz that i will be baking something for the boys.
i wanted to bake something not too sweet but at the same time fun and filling. so i went online and got a recipe from here.
|chocolate chip muffins|
here's the recipe:
250g all purpose flour, i used normal flour
100g white sugar
3tsp baking powder
80ml vegetable oil, you can also use melted butter
130g mini semi sweet chocolate chips
40g white sugar & 25g brown sugar, combine them together
the how to:
1) heat oven to 205°C and line muffin tin with cups.
2) in a medium bowl combine flour, sugar, chocolate chips* and salt, mix well.
3) in another bowl combine milk, oil and egg, blend well.
4) add dry ingredients all at once; stir until all the dry ingredients are just moistened (batter will be lumpy).
5) fill cups 2/3 full. before baking, sprinkle the tops of all muffins with the combination of the brown and white sugar.**
6) bake for 20-25 minutes or until done.
* i always add the chocolate chips last.
** apart from the combined sugars, i also added more chocolate chips on top of each muffin, for cosmetic reasons. haha!
you can read more about the AFC Dream Asia Midnight Football and AFC's social responsibility program here. :-)
by the way...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONZ!!! you will forever be the one and only mother sengkuang kuang kuangggg. mmmuah!!!
recipe source: allrecipes.com