beancurd or tofu soup.
motif buat sup tauhu tapi bagi gambar carrot dengan celery? haha! maybe because robot took the extra effort to turn our carrot into a bee-yoo-ti-fu frawer. maybe? haha...
i love the simplicity of this soup. it's really simple, really easy to make. i don't think you can go wrong with this. seriously. although the recipe did not call for celery, i decided to add some. (talk about following the recipe exactly, huh?) come on, don't tell me you don't agree? any soup will taste fanstastic with a stalk or two, or more of celery, right? see? you do agree.
here are the pretty simple ingredients needed for this pretty simple BUT delicious soup.
2 pieces of soft tofu, cut into smaller squares
3 eggs, i only added one for my roomate
1 carrot, cut in any shape or design you want
some chinese celery (the miniature version of celery...hehehe...)
3 onions, sliced
1 clove garlic, also sliced
salt to tast
water as much as you want!
the how to:
1) cut the carrot and potatoes in whatever size and/or shape you desire.
2) saute the shallot and garlic till fragrant.
3) add in the tofu, potatoes, carrot, salt and water. leave it there till it starts to boil.
4) this is when you add in the eggs, one by one.
5) once done, ladle into bowls and garnish with the chinese celery.
i promised you an easy recipe...this is as easy as it gets. :-)
recipe source: 1 hari 1 resipi.