aiyer...why is it sooo hard for me to find 'the' font for my blog? i keep going from one font to another, trying to decide. fickle, fickle, fickle.
aik! this is no entry about fonts. this is an entry about 'ayam gajus' or 'chicken cashew nuts'. one of my favorites and after testing out this recipe, once again, the author of the book did justice to this recipe. sodaaaap banget!
okay, now for the recipe.
600g chicken fillet diced (i cut mine in strips)
1 tbs cornflour/cornstarch
1 tsp salt
100g cashew nuts, fried
3 dried chillies (cut to about 1" strips)
2 big onions, diced (i used the yellow kind)
4 garlic, thinly sliced
2" ginger, thinly sliced
1 green capsicum, cut to strips (i used about half of green and another half of red)
3 tbs oyster sauce
2 tbs tomato suace
1/4 cup water
2 tbs oil
the how to:
1. coat the chicken fillet with cornflour and salt.
2. heat oil in wok and fry the chicken fillet till golden brown, then put aside.
3. fry the dried chillies and set aside.
4. saute ginger, garlic till slightly brown and add in the big onion.
5. next, add in the capsicum, chicken fillet, oyster sauce, tomato sauce and water.
6. once the water has reduced, turn off the stove and stir in the cashew nuts.
that's it. like i told you guys, it's very easy.
luck luck you guys.
recipe source: 1 hari 1 resipi by chef hanieliza